Instructor Sign up
Developed with instructor and students in mind
Use Collisions your way
Designed as interconnected modules, Collisions HE can be used flexibly for instruction to introduce a lesson, for student learning, review or practice.
Reach the entire class
Collisions HE couples immersive play with immediate and meaningful feedback to engage students of varying skill and knowledge levels.
Access meaningful data
A teacher portal allows access to performance data to quickly identify students’ successes and challenges as well as their progress.
- Individual teacher and student account access to tablet and web versions
- Robust chemistry content organized into eight interconnected games: Radii Trends, Ionization Energy, Ionic Bonding, Lewis Structures, Acid Strength, Intermolecular Forces, Latent Heat, and LeChâtelier.
- Leveled challenges and an exploratory sandbox for each game
- Supplemental instructor resources to facilitate a seamless integration into existing curriculum plans
- A teacher dashboard for student progress and performance reports
- Professional development webinars
Collisions HE is now available free to Instructors and Students.
After Instructors register and log in to the Instructor portal, they will share the class URL with students. This will ensure that student accounts are linked to the class, so that instructors can view student progress.
Each Collisions game comes with free supporting resources that are appropriately leveled for both Intro to College Chemistry courses as well as General Chemistry courses. View and download these resources by signing into the Instructor Portal.
Higher Ed InstructorsSign up online
*Collisions Higher Education is currently available for US based college/university educators and students only.